General Conditions of Sale
Art. 1 - General provisions
1. By navigating in this area, the user accesses the portofinotrek site, accessible via the url: portofinotrek.com. Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
Headquarters: Via Castellino 1
3. Before accessing the products supplied by the site, the user is required to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale whose terms Portofinotrek reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
5. It is possible to use the site and then access products supplied by it and purchase these in the following languages: English, French
Art. 2 - Subject
1. These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on Portofinotrek.com and do not, however, govern the provision of services or the sale of products by parties other than seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different parties, we suggest you check their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 - Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the delivery methods of the products purchased and the relative shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions to exercise the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user.
5. The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order forwarding procedure is completed. This will happen by clicking on the "Send order" button at the end of the wizard or by clicking on the "Pay with PayPal" button on the product page or in the following steps; in this case the transaction will be terminated directly on the PayPal site.
Art. 4 - Registered users
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data correctly and truthfully.
2. If the user communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, Portofinotrek.com will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the related deficiencies are rectified. / p>
3. On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, Portofinotrek.com will assign the same username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the system for validating the user's access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect towards him.
4. The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art. 5 - Availability of products
1. The availability of the products is unlimited as they are downloadable and virtual products.
Art. 6 - Products offered
1. Portofinotrek.com markets: Annual subscription to the website of the same name according to the details shown in the relevant product sheet.
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the link: https: / /portofinotrek.com
3. Portofinotrek assumes no responsibility for the non-confirmation or modification of an offer by the partner; this depends exclusively on decisions taken by the partner himself.
Art. 7 - Methods of payment and prices
1. The price of the products will be that indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In the event of an error Portofinotrek.com will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, Portofinotrek.com will not be obliged to supply what is sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
3. The prices of the site are inclusive of VAT. Prices are subject to change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. Just follow the purchase instructions, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process.
5. Payment can be made via: PayPal or credit card.
Art. 8 - Delivery
1. Delivery can take place by hand pick-up in the area by appointment or by the means of shipping indicated during the order steps..
Art. 11 - Withdrawal
1. Regarding virtual subscription products, there is no right of withdrawal, if the user intends to suspend the subscription service, he must give notice via the contact form on the page https://portofinotrek.com/index.php?controller=contact, the service will be suspended within 24 hours but there will be no refund of the sums paid.
2. With regard to physical products (paper map), the standard withdrawal conditions are adopted which regulate the legislation on online purchases.
Art. 13 - Safeguard clause
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is null for any reason, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 15 - Contacts
1. Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
Art. 16 - Applicable law and competent court
1. These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing imperative rule of the buyer's country of habitual residence. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and / or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the purchaser is a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drawn up on 10/10/2021.