Information pursuant to the European GDPR regulation on the processing of personal data.
In accordance with Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 no. 196 (hereinafter the Code), Portofinotrek.com wishes to provide you with the following information regarding the processing of your personal data.
1. Purpose of processing
The processing of personal data provided by you and those inferred from browsing the portofinotrek.com website (hereinafter the Website) is aimed at achieving the following purposes:
a) to allow access and navigation on the Website and to process anonymous statistics on the use of the Website, to monitor its proper functioning, and to ascertain any liabilities in case of unlawful activities during browsing;
The data provided will never be transferred to third parties in any way.
Portofinotrek.com also wants to inform you that when accessing the Website, "cookies" or markers may be sent to your computer, which are technically packets of information sent by a web server (in this case, from the portofinotrek.com website) to the Internet browser of the visitor/user and automatically stored on the personal computer.
Therefore, for a complete use of the website, it is recommended to configure the browser to accept the receipt of cookies. Please note that by default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. Visitors/users can still change the default configuration.
As mentioned above, disabling or deleting cookies may prevent the optimal use of some areas of the website or compromise the use of authenticated services. If users/visitors want to decide whether to accept cookies on a case-by-case basis, they can also configure their browser to generate a warning every time a cookie is saved.
The cookies used on the portofinotrek.com website are both persistent (i.e., they remain stored on the user/visitor's hard drive until their expiration) and session-based (they are not stored persistently on the user/visitor's computer and disappear when the browser is closed).
Persistent cookies are used solely to facilitate navigation within the website and its proper use, to facilitate access to services that require authentication (avoiding users from re-entering authentication credentials on each access to services), as well as for statistical purposes to understand which areas of the website have been visited.
Session cookies are used solely to transmit session identifiers necessary to enable secure and efficient browsing of the website.
Session cookies used on the portofinotrek.com website avoid the use of other potentially prejudicial computer techniques for the privacy of users/visitors' browsing and are also used to improve service delivery. Additionally, cookies may be the site's own (used, for example, to track the number of pages visited within the site) or third-party cookies (generated by other sites to deliver content on the site being visited).
The most common browsers allow you to block only third-party cookies, accepting only those belonging to the site. In addition, some companies that generate cookies on third-party sites offer the possibility to disable and/or block only their own cookies, even when they are anonymous and do not involve the recording of identifying personal data (such as, for example, the IP address).
During browsing, third-party cookies may also be installed for which portofinotrek has no ability to act; we invite you to consult the privacy regulations of the social networks concerned: Pinterest (see info); Facebook (see info)
How to disable cookies
- Click on Safari in the top left
- Select Preferences from the menu
- Click on the Privacy section
- Click the Remove All Website Data button
- Click on the Tools menu in the bar and select Internet Options
- In the General tab, click the Delete button in the Browsing History section
- Select Cookies
- Click the Delete button in the pop-up window
- Click the Menu button located in the top right corner (symbol)
- Click the Options button
- Select the Privacy tab and click "clear recent history"
- In the pop-up window, select the time range you want to delete and the type of items
- Click the Clear Now button
- Select the Chrome menu in the toolbar at the top right
- Click on Settings
- Select Show advanced settings
- In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button
- In the "Cookies" section, click All cookies and site data to open the details window.
- To delete all cookies, click Remove all at the bottom of the dialog box
- To delete a specific cookie, hover over the site that generated the cookie, then click the X in the upper right corner.
Note: The necessary operations for disabling may vary depending on the version of the browser used.
3. Processing methods - Security measures
The processing of your personal data may consist, in addition to their collection, in their recording, storage, modification, communication, deletion.
The processing may also be carried out with or without the use of electronic tools by specifically appointed personnel.
Data will be stored electronically/informatively/optically and for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes set out in point 1, in compliance with current legislation.
Regarding your personal data, Portofinotrek will adopt all suitable tools to ensure their security and confidentiality, in accordance with what is provided by the Code. In particular, all technical, IT, organizational, logistical, and procedural security measures, as provided by the Code, will be adopted to ensure the minimum level of data protection required by current legislation.
Furthermore, the applied methodologies ensure that access to data is allowed only to individuals authorized to process them by the Company.
4. Data provision
Regarding the provision of personal data, please be informed that:
- the computer systems and software procedures used for the functioning of the Website acquire, during their normal operation, certain personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols; therefore, merely accessing the Website implies the acquisition of data related to you;
- some personal data related to you are mandatory for the purpose of registering on the Website, and your refusal to provide them will prevent the registration procedure from being completed;
- In the case of purchasing the online map, the email address will be used exclusively for sharing it by entering it in the dedicated Google Map panel and will never be disclosed to third parties except to Google LLC.
5. Data subject's rights
Under Article 7 and following of the Code, you have the right, among other things, to:
a) obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, and their communication in an intelligible form;
b) obtain, at the discretion of the Data Controller or Data Processor, as identified below:
i) information about the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of processing, the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic tools;
ii) identification details of the Data Controller and the Data Processor(s), and, if applicable, the designated representative of a foreign subject for data processing in Italy;
iii) information about the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as designated representatives on the territory of the state, data processors, or persons in charge;
i) the updating, rectification, or integration of data concerning you;
ii) the erasure, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
iii) certification that the operations referred to in points (i) and (ii) above have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources compared to the right protected;
d) object, in whole or in part:
i) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
ii) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The aforementioned rights can be exercised both directly and through a person appointed by you, in the forms provided for in Articles 8 and 9 of the Code.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, you must make a written request via regular mail to the Data Controller, as identified below.
7. Data Controller and Data Processor
The Data Controller is Mr. Buzio Francesco, contactable at the email address: staff [at] portofinotrek .com